ECP Extended Care Program
The Extended Care Program is available Monday – Friday to students in grades Pre-K – 8.
ECP is not available during vacations, holidays, snow days and half days.
Before School Program 7:00 to 8:15am.
After School Program 2:30 to 5:30pm.
All ECP registration paperwork must be completed prior to child attending program.
In the event of a delayed opening,
the Before School Program will begin at 9:00am
(2 hours – or specified delay time – after the usual start at 7:00am)
Daily Schedule for Afternoon Session
2:30 – 3:00 Attendance/Free time
3:00 – 4:00 Outside Play (weather permitting)
4:00 – 4:15 Snack (students bring their own snack)
4:15 – pick-up Homework/Playtime
Phone before 2:30 PM (603) 432-2712
Phone after 2:30 PM (603) 339-6877
* Morning Session: $4 per day
* Afternoon Session: $6 for the first hour and $5 for each additional hour.
* There will be no breakdown for ¼ or ½ hours.
* Weekly maximum charge
for student - $80, family - $100.
* A late fee will be charged for pick-ups after 5:30 PM.
* The late fee is $10 for the first 5 minutes, $1 for each additional minute.
* More than 3 late pick-ups in one school year could result in exclusion from ECP.
* Invoices will be sent to families bi-weekly
* Payment should be sent to school in an envelope marked “ECP”.
* Please make checks payable to STA.
* A $30 fee will be charged for any check returned.
* Balances more than 30 days in arrears may result in exclusion from ECP.